Welcome to our news and information pages. Click on the following links for the information your looking for:
- News – information on where Now & Zen has been and where she is going
- Tips & Hints on how to have a great charter, what to bring, how to pack, and more. . .
- Reviews from past charters – you got to love these folks
- Food & Fun – Food, recipes, and fun activity ideas for any sailboat charter or sailing vacation
- Discounts – Yes, from time-to-time we offer discounts on charters, check it out and see if it is you lucky day!
- Recommended Links – Links to folks we work and play with, check them out! You can trade links with us here too.
If you visit our site often, you may just be curious what the last few posts have been:
Many folks don’t realize what a fabulous sailing venue exists in Jacksonville. Find out why, north or south, daytime or sunset, sailing charter or private sailboat, everyone who sails on the St Johns says what a beautiful and relaxing sailing treasure the river is.
Why go further than northeast Florida, when there are great sailing vacation opportunities right here. Get the inside scoop on the fascinating seaside towns, sandbars, and beaches, historical sights, remote anchorages, ocean and Intracoastal sailing that are waiting for you right here in Northeast Florida.
Fernandina on Amelia Island is an ideal location for taking a sunset or day sailing boat tour. You can be on Cumberland Island at the Ice House dock in under 2 hours. It is a short sail out the St Marys inlet so you have easy access to ocean sailing.