Now & Zen is available for charter in the Florida Keys all of March through the end of April 2016. You can charter Now & Zen anywhere along her route as she travels from Miami to Key West and returns, perfect for a sailing vacation. If you have chartered Now & in Jacksonville or Amelia Island, you know what a great experience it is. Take a winter break and join us in the Keys for a few days and double the fun.
We will follow the approximate schedule below:
- March 16 – 20: Sailing in the Marathon-Boot Key/Biaha Honda areas.
- March 21 – 26: Sailing around Key West and the Dry Tortugas.
- March 27 – April 5: Sailing in the Marathon-Boot Key/Biaha Honda areas.
- April 6 – 17: Sailing in the Miami/Key Largo area including Key Biscayne.
- April 18 – 22: Sailing from Miami to Amelia Island/Fernandina Beach – passing through Lake Worth/West Palm Beach, Stuart, Ft Pierce, and New Smyrna
- April 23 – 25: Available for charter from St Augustine
- April 27 – May 3: In Fernandina Beach for the Shrimp Festival.
- May 4: Back in Jacksonville sailing on the St Johns river until mid-June
There is great snorkeling in the coral reefs and shipwrecks all along the route from Miami to Key West including the John Pennecamp State Park, Fowey Rocks, and Long Reef just to name a few. Don’t forget the great beaches all along the keys and walking the nature trails of Indian Key and Biaha Honda State Parks.
With so much to do, see, and explore from Miami to Key West and the hundreds of uninhabited keys and reefs that dot the waters of the Florida keys the only question is how many days do you want for your sailing vacation charter that is sure to be an experience of a lifetime.
Now & Zen is waiting for you to enjoy the peak of the South Florida sailing season: perfect temperatures, great breezes, and warm crystal clear waters. But, don’t delay we’ll be heading back to Jacksonville mid-April.